Wednesday, August 20, 2008

ughh

I've been running for a little over 2 weeks now. I've been eating healthy. I got on the scale yesterday and gained 1 pound...WTF!!!!
I know...I know... the whole muscle weighs more than fat blah blah blah...It was pretty discouraging.
One of my co workers told me that if I run in the morning before I eat anything, I'll burn more fat because I don't have any carbs in my system to burn...I google'd it...he seems to be right. ]
One problem...The days that I go running I work at 6am. This morning I attempted to wake up at 4:15 to go for my run before work...I failed :( I'm thinking I am going to change my running days to my days off...I just wasn't meant to getting up that early; it's one of the reasons I didn't stay in the military.
Now I will run on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Sundays before I eat.
I start week 3 of my program this week...it's getting harder, but I look forward to the challenge instead of dread it.

Some good news....Still not smoking!

No comments: